How to delete Instagram Account Permanently in 2022: In 2022 there are lots of upsides if you delete your Instagram account permanently. After Facebook takes over the Instagram everyone should concern about their privacy because we all know what Facebook does.
Download Your Data
Before deleting your Instagram account permanently you might want to download your data. Once your account got deleted, your posts, stories, reels and other stuffs will be deleted forever. There is no way to undo the process.
So, to download your Instagram data follow the steps mentioned below.
- Open your Instagram App on your phone.
- Go to your profile page.
- In the profile page there is a three lines menu icon on the top right. Click on that.
- A menu will appear. Tap on “Settings” on that menu.
- From that menu select “Security” then “download data“.
- After verification of your email you’ll receive a copy of your data via email within 48 hours.
How to delete Instagram Account Permanently in 2022
Once you’ve downloaded all your data from Instagram, you are now ready to delete your Instagram account permanently. Once again here is a little reminder that there is no way to undo this process. Lets learn how to delete Instagram account permanently in 2022 by following the simple steps mentioned below.
- At First, Open Instagram App on your phone and login to your account if you haven’t logged in.
- Then, In the profile page there is a three line icon on the top right. Click on that and go to the “settings” menu.
- On the settings menu there is an option called “Help“. Click on that.
- On the “Help” menu you’ll find “Help Centre“. At the Help Centre page there is also a three line bar icon on the top right corner, click on that icon and a new page will open.
- In that page click on “Manage your Account“.
- In the “Manage your Account” page you’ll find “Delete your account“. After clicking on that link three question will appear expand the second question i.e. “How do I delete my Instagram account?“. After scrolling a few paragraph you will find “Delete your account” link. Click on that.
- Select a reason for deleting your account. On the dropdown menu you will see eight option select one of them. After selecting the reason complete the final step by entering your password and hit that delete button.
- Congratulation! Your Instagram account is scheduled to delete permanently. It will take one month to delete completely. In the mean time if your mind will change you can simply log in to your account to stop this process.
If you want to skip all this process and delete your Instagram in one click using Web Browser, just click on Delete you account and select a reason. That’s all.
Let us know in the comment section below how you feel about our writing. You can join our Telegram Channel to get Latest update about all posts.